All-on-4 dental implants are the fast, affordable dentures alternative for patients who are missing teeth and have some bone loss. Unlike dentures alone, which sit on the gums and slide around, All-on-4 uses just four titanium implants, which are surgically placed in your jaw for a permanent, dependable fit. All-on-4 dental implants are especially good for patients with low bone density or volume. All-on-4 dental implants are actually therapeutic because they make constant contact with the bone you do have, keeping it engaged and healthy. Dentures alone can actually cause more bone loss. With a 98.5 percent success rate, All-on-4 dental implants have a great track record!
All-on-4: Improved Dentures
- All-on-4 dental implants are yours in just one office visit
- Affordable – All-on-4 dental implants cost less than single implant procedures
- Fast recovery time and no dietary restrictions – start using them in 24 hours or less
- Maximizes your existing bone – bone grafting is rare with All-on-4 implants
- Protects the bone you do have – dentures can cause bone loss
- Easy to care for – just brush, floss and see your dentist
- No more messy pastes and hassles when eating and speaking – All-on-4 dental implants are permanent
- All-on-4 dental implants are built to last – dentures need to be replaced
The All-on-4 Dental Implant Procedure
Dr. Kabasela will examine your mouth to make sure you are good candidate for the All-on-4 technique. Then he will locate areas in your mouth where you have the best bone density. A local anesthetic is applied to those areas and the implants are placed. A temporary set of dentures, or your own set, are placed on the implants for a about three or four months, until the All-on-4 dental implants are completely fused to the bone. Once that happens, Dr. Kabasela will replace the temporary appliance with a fixed set of dentures.
If you have missing teeth and missing bone, All-on-4 dental implants could be the solution you’re seeking. Call today for a consultation to find out.
Metropolitan Dental Specialty Group, located in Silver Spring, MD, is a Dental Practice who services patients from North Bethesda, MD, Hyattsville, MD, and White Oak, MD. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!
Click Here For Further Information About All-on-4